"Just another Bad Day"






I'm not doing too well, had a shot in my spin 2day... 
Burning and hurts pain pills r not working!!!
Our frekin house phone batteries not wanting to charge, my cell keeps shutting off (baby dropped it) apparently I didn't put it together right!!! 
I have to get another of these shots next week. Am already going to a surgeon for my neck cause they r saying the neck is unhinged or something and one fall could paralyze me..
I am really not wanting to do this anymore!!!
My frekin bandage fell off, sposed to be on for 2days just great! It's probably cause I'm using the ice 4 longer than they said 2. Sorry it helps with the burning, anyways how 2 put a bandage back on a small hole in the center of my lower back by myself = (priceless).
Going to have to cancel my P.T. in the a.m. darn-it do not like to do that. Thinking about taking a sleeping pill 1/4 is about all I can handel, but at least I'll feel a little better to have slept some...
Took extra pain meds, didn't help my back, why is it the meds. don't go where the pain is the worst
Can I get a patent on that? 
Oh and I want a tiny clippy thing to clip my tea towel to the stove. 
I am always knocking my towels on the floor and my bender has been broke a long time now...
I'll close for now, just have to be laying on my side, sitting up is making it worse. Nighty Night Out there!!
You that can sleep are sooo lucky!! XP
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its great hearing from you. Have a great day.