Pain symptoms and other symptoms of Fibromyalgia



Deep muscle pain and soreness
Morning stiffness
Flu-like aching
Radiating pain
Sensitivity to touch
Problems sleeping
Fatigue
Difficulty thinking clearly, also known as "fibro fog"
Difficulty performing everyday tasks
Stress and anxiety, Depression, Migraine headaches

It doesn't tell you that my extremities feel like they are burning.That most days I can barely lift my arms. I get shaky and sick to my stomach 1/2 hr before my meds are due.
None of the current Fibro. meds help much with my stupid electrical pain - they can take the edge off so I don't go jump off a bridge.
Austio. Arthritis is in both my knees. They are both stinging tonight and it friken hurts. My hands r burning, feet r burning head and neck hurt, muscles in my shoulder arm and back hurt.
I hate this!!!
I cant stand for long on bad days, cant go up and down the stairs.I cant unload the dishwasher, scrub my tub, carry my laundry,run my sweeper or  mop my kitchen floor without serious Pain.
This cold weather is hurting my body and I can"t sleep no matter how tired I get because I am burning and in Pain!!!
Sometimes I wonder why I'm here at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its great hearing from you. Have a great day.