Rain Rain go Away!





I am tired, I am tired of being tired. I am tired of having NO LIFE!!!

I am so weak, sometimes dizzy and have trouble with my balance...       
 I can't think straight, can't remember things, or where I put things... 
I forget I have laundry waiting to be dried. I forget to put the yogurt in my hubby's lunch!!!
I can never find my purse, my shoes or where I left my phone and it sucks!!!
 The days run on and on and I feel like I'm barely surviving...
 Today two little toes on both feet, my fore arms, hands,wrists and fingers are burning and are full of pressure, yet I try and write...
I have difficulty dealing with the Electric Pain, The Burning fingers, arms, feet, calves, toes or face, what ever decides to act up at the time!!! The Muscle Pain hurts so badly, I can go a whole day without being able to lift my arms away from my sides. The Pressure in my Wrists and Fingers feels so strong as if something inside is building up. It makes me feel like something actually is going to explode inside...
The winters hurt me something awful, (( but the rain kills...)) 
No one can help me, not the Doctors the Rehumatologist the Pain center or the Psychiatrist can fix what is broken ...
 I get by without anyone's help, just hubby and my dear puppies...
 No matter what my fur baby girls listen without judgements...

 I need the sun, to get out in the sun on a blanket with my puppy's away from the doom and gloom of this house...

Here is where I hide away, with my Fibromyalgia and my newest disease... Granuloma_annulare, it's related to Fibro. & lupus and, well it's just  popping up where ever it wants to...
No their is NO CURE for either one!!!

 But maybe tomorrow will be better, 

maybe I won't hurt so much, just maybe tomorrow it will be warmer!!!

 Rain Rain stay away from me!!!





Bless me Lord, take away my pain and my sadness or take me home. Amen...



1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete

Its great hearing from you. Have a great day.