I hate this!

Trying to watch the Steelers/Raders game... Its about the only thing I've got to look forward to any more....

It got really cold last night so I'm in some awfully bad pain...These are the times that all I can do is lay here and cry, when it hurts so bad I pray for god to take me home... I'm stuck and I don't want to do this another  second...Having Fibromyalgia is bad, having Degenerative disc disease, Compressed pinched nerves, Degenerative Austio arthritis and three bulging disc in my neck really takes a bite out of a body...Days like this I can't help but hate the T.A. at Butler Pain Clinic that decided after being on pain meds since 1999 when I fell on my porch and hurt myself so badly I couldn't walk... Well two months ago this T.A. not the doctor decides I no longer need my pain meds. I never got to talk to my chicken shit doctor.... SO NOW I CAN'T FUNCTION, AND COLD HURTS SO BAD I DON'T WANT TO LIVE!! Thanks for making what was a limited existence into a death sentence  you asshole!! Today I will sit all day do nothing because I can't move off this heat and massage pad for more than a few minutes without it getting worse, I just wish their was help for people like me....I have been on the cronic pain sites and can't believe how many others have been taken off their pain meds without any warning, just another life that gets ruined, another already suffering person gets taken down.... You know not or just don't care how you're hurting us and I hope with all my heart that carma gets you!!!  SORRY HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST!!!


 Steelers and Radiers are now tied 21/21 w/33&1/3 to go "Good luck Steelers."


                                                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete

Its great hearing from you. Have a great day.