A busy week





It’s been such a busy week; I finally had my appointment with APM. MRI and X-rays weren’t too great, was crossing my fingers that everything would have stayed the same. My Neck is worse so it’s back to see the Neurosurgeon again for a surgical evaluation. I’ve already been to two different ones and been told that they can’t help me. So what’s going to be different this time?? I Do Not Want Surgery!!! Also I have to start getting Interlaminar Epidural Steroid injections. Gotta make an appointment to see my GP because my blood pressures high, Gee wonder why that would be? PT. this morning, Birthday PTY this evening our youngest granddaughter turned two today!!      At least I got to see all the Grand kids tonight they are all doing well and it makes me so happy to see them all playing and having a good time together. Had no time to make appointments or plans today, baby sitting tomorrow possibly all day. Our Daughter-in-law’s family is going through a rough time right now I feel so sad for them all, God give them the strength to get through this…   I just hope I remember to get everything scheduled tomorrow the way the Dr’s asked me to do it, no pressure there! Wanted to call Mom today, hopefully I’ll get to it tomorrow… I just want to crawl under my covers and stay there but nobody’s going to let me do what I really want to do!!! Its 2am and I’m up in Pain again, feet and hands burning and chest pains. I’ve been getting chest pains the last two days. I know its anxiety related my hearts just fine, a good thing to know…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its great hearing from you. Have a great day.