Think I've broke my finger :0(



Could it have been any colder this morning?? I had to go pick the Grand-kids at up 8:30am and I’m freezing the whole way there because for some reason my heater's not keeping the car very warm. Then the oldest granddaughter and I had to wake up the little ones, get them dressed and bundled up. Make our way out to the car and down a very long driveway to drop her off at the bus. That done I took little ones to my house, it’s a lot warmer in my home than theirs and my arthritis + fibromyalgia riddled body can’t take the cold!!! So I get them home, get out of my car and go around the front way to get the oldest child out first. Clumsy old I have to step on an icy patch, fall down and hurt my whole body. I haven’t checked the rest of me for bruises although I know I have some. But I’m pretty sure I broke my pinky (its black) can’t bend or touch it right now. My back n neck are wrenched real good too, needless to say I had a wonderful day, not!!! Tomorrow I have to go get them in the afternoon, and pick the oldest granddaughter up after Vo-tech. I just hope I can get there and back in one piece. I Hate winter and I really wish I didn’t have to be in Pennsylvania!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its great hearing from you. Have a great day.