. In Loving Memory of My Dad's Birthday...






September 16th, 
Dad would have been 80 today!!!

Dad was a man who was well liked and respected; he walked tall among others... 
Although he has been gone just a few years; I still miss my Dad terribly… 
Every single day feels just a little sad for me; it never really gets any easier
Its especially depressing at times; like Dads Birthday and then all the Holidays when we would have been spending time with our Dad
I miss our every day little talks on the phone... 
We discussed football, family and
 the current events of the day
You were always there to give me your love 
and support Dad...
I feel like this hole in my heart won't ever heal, 
I guess its my way of never letting you go
So on this Day Dad; I just wanted to wish you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! With all my love!!!
I hope you and Ruth are up there together 
having one heck of a celebration...
I Love you Dad, always have and always will!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love and Peace.... Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its great hearing from you. Have a great day.