“It’s another bad night”!!!




Pain you Bitch, please please leave me alone…
I have so much I want to get done on Saturday I actually made a list… So I’m begging you dear God if you’re listening could you please let me not hurt so bad tomorrow!!!
I broke down and got groceries this evening so now I suppose I’m going to pay for it the rest of the night!!! I am so tired and sore, my muscles are throbbing and feel wiggilie, yah I know not a real word. It’s so hard to explain the muscle soreness the feeling of hot pain pinging around in my bicep’s and calves…
My back is hurting so bad I’m considering using one of my heat patches just to sleep. I save them for the days I have to go do stuff because I know that my pain pills are not going to give me much relief ( Patches are pricey) . It’s funny how some Dr’s give me entirely too much pain medicine and others not enough. My current pain Dr. happens to be the latter so I run around with a pain level of about 7 or 8 down from about the big 12+ I'd get without any pain meds… Beggars can’t be chooser’s, I guess :0’( 
I am tired enough at night but can’t get comfortable...
Too much pain!!! I mostly have to take a sleeping pill to get any rest at all …If I need to get up and move at a decent hour I just end up not sleeping or dozing off and on ... Every day I'm on my heat and massaging pad, I can’t handle the pain without using it!!! So I do a few things then back on to rest , then do a few things and back on I go ... If it’s a bad day I cannot move and I spend almost the entire day on a massaging pad!!!
 Hard to believe that I've worn at least a dozen of these things out, they aren't made to be used for the length of time I need to use them for. So if I am very lucky I’ll get 3 to 6 months before they stop working… Our stupid stores only carry Massaging pads at Christmas time and I CAN’T LIVE without my heat and massage pad … I use it every day; I sit on it way too long but can’t help myself... I do my stretches and other exercises on my couch in its reclining position so I can keep my back muscles warmed...
 I seriously do not want surgery on my back again, so I’m getting steroid shots. It’s an everyday fight for me... It really hurts getting a shot through all the scar tissue I have but I keep hoping that I’ll get some kind of relief. It’s a slim chance but still possible!!! So I figure if I can get my core strong, which I am slowly working towards... I just might get to the point that I can at least not feel tied to a massager. NOT FUNNY!!! I know my Fibromyalgia won’t go away but that doesn't mean I’m giving up trying to fix the other stuff , I can’t …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its great hearing from you. Have a great day.