The Pain of Fibromyalgia



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtc2JARVpPw
The Pain of Fibromyalgia






My fibromyalgia started back in 1999 when I fell off of my front porch. I try to sit and imagine how it used to be without any pain, and then I get mad at myself for how I took it for granted...
It’s often I find myself wishing there was a sign above my head with a number for my pain at that moment...
Then everyone (kids, co-workers, strangers on the street) would know what is going on... Why the pain is is so intense and long lasting is anyone’s guess...What could put me in bed or tears, may be a minor issue for someone else it is never for me. I've tried to give my husband and family time to deal with my condition; I've tried to be patient. But find it impossible to share my experiences without complaining about it all. It isn't right that I have to be the sensitive one and the one with Fibro  but life is rarely fair. When you are sick like me, you tend to focus on your problem a lot. It is an overwhelming disorder, and I think that my family’s in denial, maybe because they can’t make me feel better. My husband has been less than supportive. His answer to me having pain is everyone has pain. He’s become frustrated and less than kind and patient and I have felt so lonely and disrespected and unloved. Forgiveness is choosing to love and I can imagine that it does get tedious listening to my complaints of pain or exhaustion, that never goes away. Refusing to forgive leaves an open wound in our soul that festers into bitterness, resentment, and depression...
For our own good, and the good of the person’s who hurt us, we simply must forgive...
 Just as we trust God for our salvation…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its great hearing from you. Have a great day.